Welcome to the WildCat Family! Here you will find information and additional resources to assist as you embark on your educational journey at Randolph College.
Loan Change Requests
For loan change requests, please contact financial aid at 434-947-8128 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Appeal Requests
For financial aid appeal requests, please contact financial aid at 434-947-8128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 1 – Complete the FAFSA for the upcoming academic year
- Please note: 2024-25 FAFSA will not be available until December 2023
- December – Apply for scholarships during Winter Break
- First Week of December – Business Office sends billing statement for Spring semester
- January 1- Spring semester payment due
- May – The Office of Financial Aid begins packaging financial aid awards for returning students who have submitted (or waived via email) the FAFSA
- May to August- Apply for the PLITT loan or other private loan as needed. Contact the office of financial aid for assistance if needed.
- June – Accept your financial aid offer, secure additional funding (if applicable)
- July -Waive Student Health Insurance
- First Week of July – Business Office sends billing statement for Fall semester
- July and August – Apply for parent loans if needed, make arrangements for making payment for fall semester before move in
- August 1 – Fall semester payment due
About to Graduate?
Congratulations, your hard work has paid off! Below you will find information as it relates to understanding repayment of your student loans.