COVID-19 Information and Updates
Give Today! Support Randolph College
About RandolphAdmissionAcademicsStudent LifeAthleticsOutcomesApplyDepositInquireVisitNewsEventsGiveA-Z IndexSearchAlumnae & AlumniParents & FamiliesInside Randolph

Apply for Financial Aid

Free Application for Federal Student Aid

You can submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at throughout the year.

We encourage everyone to complete the FAFSA, whatever the family’s income level.

You and one parent should also apply for a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) by going to the FSA website, This number will be used as your electronic signature when you complete the FAFSA application. If you would rather not sign with an FSA ID, simply print out the signature page once you have completed the application and send it to the federal processor.

When completing your FAFSA, please use the Randolph College federal code number of 003734 as your primary choice.

Returning students will complete a new FAFSA every year they are in school and wish to receive Federal Student Aid. Use this link to renew your FAFSA

Applying for Randolph College Scholarships

Submitting your application for Admission is all you need to do to be considered for a Randolph College scholarship – there are no other forms to complete. For more information about Randolph College’s wide range of scholarship programs, visit our Scholarships page.

Dates and Deadlines

  • October 1:  Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available to high school seniors
  • November 15:  Early Action Application for Admission Deadline;
  • December 1: Spring Semester Student Application Deadline (1st Year and Transfer)
  • March 1:  Regular Decision Application for Admission Deadline;(rolling admission after March 1); Randolph begins notification of financial aid awards
  • June 1:  Enrollment Deposit Due to accept admission and financial aid offers
  • July 1:  Fall Semester Transfer Student Application Deadline
Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS Feeds Snapchat