Give Today! Support Randolph College
AboutAdmissionUndergraduateGraduateAcademicsUndergraduateGraduateStudent LifeAthleticsOutcomesAlumnae & AlumniParents & FamiliesInside RandolphAPPLYREQUESTVISITNEWSEVENTSSupport RandolphSearch

What are the types of expenses covered by the CARES Act Emergency Aid funding?

CARES Act funds can be awarded to students for “expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to coronavirus, such as food, housing, course materials, technology, health care, and child care expenses.”

This may include items such as rent, food, utilities, school related technology and/or supplies (e.g., internet, tutoring, computer issues, etc.), or healthcare needs (e.g., medication, counseling, etc.).

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS Feeds Snapchat