Financial Aid Forms
If you have been notified by the Financial Aid staff that any of the following actions or documents are required, choose the appropriate link and complete.
On this page…
Apply for Student Loans
Student and Parent federal student loan documents will be sent electronically to the Financial Aid Office.
Apply for Virginia Student Grants
The following documents should be completed and submitted to the Financial Aid Office via one of the methods listed below. Please call the Office of Financial Aid if you have any questions: 434.947.8128.
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG) Application – For students from Virginia only.
VTAG application at.
- Virginia Two-Year College Transfer Grant Program – For Virginia Students transferring to Randolph with an associates degree from a Virginia Community College.
FAFSA Verification: If you are notified that you have been selected for FAFSA verification, visit Verification Documents page for the necessary forms and instructions on completing them.
Other documents you may be asked to provide:
- Verification of US Citizenship Status – Examples of documents can include a copy of your birth certificate, US passport, or Certificate of Naturalization.
- Parent Social Security Card – A photocopy of the parent’s Social Security card
- Student Social Security Card – A photocopy of the student’s Social Security card
How to Submit Financial Aid Forms and Documents
Submit via SecureFile
Secure Document Upload
You can easily and securely upload the requested documentation from either your mobile device or computer. It is acceptable to use your phone or other handheld device to photograph the requested documentation and upload directly.
Help: Download instructions (PDF) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.947.8128 for assistance.
Submit via Snail Mail
Send forms via USPS, UPS, FedEX, etc. to…
Office of Financial Aid
2500 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24503
Submit via E-Mail
You can submit forms as PDF attachments via e-mail to email@example.com.
Deliver in Person
You can drop off your documents at the Financial Aid Office in the Admissions Welcome Center, 2711 Rivermont Ave, Lynchburg, VA, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and during Admission Visit Days.
Place documents in a sealed envelope labeled: Financial Aid Forms: YOUR NAME