Give Today! Support Randolph College
AboutAdmissionAcademicsStudent LifeAthleticsOutcomesAlumnae & AlumniParents & FamiliesInside RandolphAPPLYREQUESTVISITNEWSEVENTSSupport RandolphSearch

Financial Aid Forms

If you have been notified by the Student Financial Services staff that any of the following documents are required, choose the appropriate link and complete the documents. The results will be sent electronically to the Student Financial Services Office except in the case of items in a PDF format. These documents should be printed, completed and submitted to the Student Financial Services office by mail, email:  or in person. Please call the office if you have any questions: 434.947.8128.

Other documents you may be asked to provide: 

  • Verification of US Citizenship Status – Examples of documents can include a copy of your birth certificate, US passport, or Certificate of Naturalization.
  • Parent Social Security Card – A photocopy of the parent’s Social Security card
  • Student Social Security Card – A photocopy of the student’s Social Security card
Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS Feeds Snapchat