Give Today! Support Randolph College
AboutAdmissionUndergraduateGraduateAcademicsUndergraduateGraduateStudent LifeAthleticsOutcomesAlumnae & AlumniParents & FamiliesInside RandolphAPPLYREQUESTVISITNEWSEVENTSSupport RandolphSearch

Do I need to be meeting satisfactory academic standards (SAP) to receive funds?

Yes, to be considered for CARES Act funding, you must meet the minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards as outlined in the Academic Catalog (pages 27-28, 50-51, 113).

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS Feeds Snapchat