Watermelon Eating Contest
Randolph students have a number of different ways to get involved on campus and in the Lynchburg community.
Student Engagement encompasses Student Government, Student Organizations, the Randolph Programming Board, and a number of campus and community events!
How can you get involved at Randolph through Student Activities?
- Attend the Involvement Fair in September
- Join one of our awesome student organizations or create one
- Participate in traditional events such as Pumpkin Parade, Ring Week, or Daisy Chain
- Join Student Government or Traditions Committee
- Attend concerts and enjoy comedians and other performers brought to campus by the Randolph Programming Board