Give Today! Support Randolph College
AboutAdmissionUndergraduateGraduateAcademicsUndergraduateGraduateStudent LifeAthleticsOutcomesAlumnae & AlumniParents & FamiliesInside RandolphAPPLYREQUESTVISITNEWSEVENTSSupport RandolphSearch
Photo of student and professor talking

Gifts of Securities & Other Assets

Outright gifts of securities (stocks, bonds, and mutual funds) and other assets provide Randolph with much-needed financial assistance. Gifts of appreciated securities and gifts in kind provide the donor with an income tax charitable deduction and capital gains tax savings.

To make a gift of a security:

  • Please call the Office of Institutional Advancement at 877-769-2443 or e-mail Robyn Smith at to provide the name of the stock, the number of shares, and the designation of your gift of securities.
  • After contacting Randolph, for gifts of securities, notify your broker  that you wish to make a gift to Randolph College. Your broker may transfer the shares of stock to our account (account number WA7110010; DTC number 0226) at National Financial Services. Have your broker speak to Mike Madden or Nicole Cuillo at 800-868-0413 or 434-846-2711.
  • To transfer stock certificates by mail, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement. You may also give mutual fund shares to Randolph.

Gifts in kind are gifts of tangible personal property, such as artwork, horses, and real estate, that can either be used by Randolph or sold for funds to help support our continuing efforts to provide a superior liberal arts education for women and men. To transfer gifts in kind, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement.

  • Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS Feeds Snapchat