Parents are an important part of the Randolph community!
Parents Council Immediate Past Co-Chairs Ann Hepburn Webb ’84 and William (Bill) Webb, parents of Andrew ’21 together with current Co-Chairs Katherine and Chris Doyle, parents of William ’21 and Caroline ’22
We encourage you to become involved in your student’s experience through the Parents Council.
The Randolph College Parents Council, whose membership is comprised of parents of current students, facilitates communication between the College and families of current students on issues relating to academic and non-academic student programs and activities.
The Parents Council assists the College by serving as advisors and ambassadors, promoting Randolph College and its students to a wider audience in the following ways:
- Recommending Randolph College to prospective students and their families, showing Randolph pride by actively and publicly endorsing the College and its activities, and advocating for the College’s initiatives.
- Connecting current students to internship and career development opportunities.
- Encouraging Annual Fund support for the College from parents of current students, and giving their own support by making a donation to the Annual Fund.
- Attend at least one on-campus meeting per academic year.
- Participate in the Annual Fund by making a gift each fiscal year.
- Encourage other parents to participate in the Annual Fund, and help the Parents Council reach 100% Annual Fund participation during each fiscal year by making a gift of their own.
- Maintain awareness of College policies, initiatives, programs, news, and events, to serve as a source of information for other current and prospective parents.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Interested in joining Parents Council? Submit your application > > >