Is a semester or year away out of the question? Then how about a shorter trip?
- Join a ten-to-fourteen day faculty-led study seminar over the break
- Design your own: vendors such as ISA offer short programs that run over academic breaks. Their website provides a jumping off point for further research into other vendors.
- Participants must be in good academic and social standing.
- Students often pay vendor direct.
- Students work with the Registrar’s Office to determine transferability of credits.
- Federal financial aid is rarely available for short programs.
Contact the associate provost for more information.