Mid-Year Enrollment Information
Congratulations on your decision to attend Randolph College!
Transferring to a new college or beginning your college career can seem overwhelming. Here are the steps you need to take to make this transition as seamless as possible:
- Pay Your Enrollment Deposit – You need to pay your enrollment deposit by January 1 in order to guarantee enrollment. After January 1, deposits are accepted based on space availability. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable after January 1.
- Financial Aid – If you wish to be considered for Federal need-based aid or additional Randolph College grant aid, you should file the FAFSA as soon as possible. The FAFSA application is available at www.studentaid.gov. You should also access your online financial aid award letter and advise whether you wish to accept (or decline) all components of your financial aid award. The award letter is found at awards.randolphcollege.edu and you’ll need your Randolph Student ID # and birthdate to sign in. The Financial Aid office can assist you with your ID # if you don’t know it. Financial Aid will also advise if you need to submit additional documents in connection with receiving financial aid at Randolph College. If you have questions, please contact the Financial Aid 0ffice at (434) 947-8128.
- Log-in to the Portal – Once you pay your enrollment deposit, you will receive an e-mail from our IT department with instructions on how to access our Randolph Portal at https://inside.randolphcollege.edu. The portal is your one-stop resource for all campus information including required enrollment forms and actions. If you have questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at (434) 947-8103.
- Register for Classes – The associate dean of the college, will e-mail instructions that will assist you with the advising and registration process. If you have questions, please contact the Provost’s Office at (434) 947-8126.
- Textbooks – Randolph College offers online textbook shopping through MBS Direct. Students may buy books prior to the new semester and sell used books at the end of the semester. If you have questions, please contact the Business Office at (434) 947-8615 or (434) 947-8618.
- Health Forms – The Medical Record Form (PDF) must be completed prior to attending classes. If you have questions, please contact the Randolph College Health Center at (434) 947-8130 or by emailing the Director of Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.* To protect your privacy and ensure the confidentiality of your medical information, please return your medical forms in a sealed envelope designated Attn: Health Center or mail them directly to: Randolph College Health Center, 2500 Rivermont Avenue, Lynchburg, VA 24503.
- Health Insurance – Randolph College requires all full-time students to carry a health insurance plan. Students have the option of maintaining primary coverage under their family plan or private insurer, or they must enroll in the College-sponsored plan.
- Undergraduate rates for 1/1/2022-7/31/2022: $1,328.00
- Graduate rates for 1/1/2022-7/31/2022: $2,246.00
Visit the Health Center website for plan information and enrollment instructions. If you have questions, please contact Ruby Bryant, Director of Health Services, email@example.com, (434) 947-8130.
- Business Account Agreement and Disclosure – Use the link below to indicate contact information and agreement for individuals responsible for the tuition bill. If you need to discuss or have questions, please contact the Business Office at (434) 947-8615 or (434) 947-8618.
- Consent to Disclose Educational Information – Use the link below to give consent for disclosure of information from your educational record, including grades, to others. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (434) 947-8143.
- Final Transcript – Please request final high school and/or college transcripts to be sent to the Randolph College Registrar’s Office. Send to Registrar’s Office, Randolph College, 2500 Rivermont Avenue, Lynchburg, Virginia, 24503. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (434) 947-8143.
- Student Information – On the Students tab on the portal is a section titled Personal Information. Go to the portal and to this tab to verify and update your address and phone numbers. Use the Family Contact link to provide us with the name and contact information for your emergency contact. Update this information as needed and fill in student emergency contact information. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (434) 947-8143.
- Mid-Year Orientation – Spring 2023 Orientation will be held Wednesday, January 18 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please make plans to attend the entire orientation. If you have any questions about orientation, please contact the Dean of Students Office at (434) 947-8119.
- Athletic Forms – If you are a student athlete planning to participate in the Randolph College Athletic Program, please complete the Athletics Medical Form (pdf). For assistance, contact Matt Yates, head athletic trainer at, firstname.lastname@example.org, (434) 947-8338.
- Housing – To begin the housing sign-up process, please fill out the Roommate Finder Form and email it to email@example.com . Once your form is received, we will contact you about our current available housing options. As part of this discussion, you will be sent floor plans and room dimensions related to the housing options available at that time. If you have questions, please contact Gabriel Poindexter, assistant director of resident life & housing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434-947-8145.
- Residence Hall Move-In – Residential Students may move-in to the residence halls from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 17 or from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 18. Go to the Reception and Information Desk located in Main Hall Lobby to have your Paw Pass created and to receive keys to your room if you are a residential student.
Return completed forms to:
Dean of Students Office
2500 Rivermont Avenue
Lynchburg, VA 24503
Phone: (434) 947-8119
Fax: (434) 947-8298
Other Important Information:
Please contact the Dean of Students Office at (434) 947-8119.