June 2-4, 2023
Save the date for Reunion 2023! We look forward to seeing you back behind the Red Brick Wall to celebrate YOU and YOUR Reunion. Events are open to all alums with a special focus on reunion classes ending in 3 and 8.
- Sign up to be on your Reunion Class Committee
- Register Here!
- See who’s coming to Reunion 2023!
- Reunion Schedule
- Hotel Information (for those choosing not to stay on campus)
- Virginian Hotel, 712 Church Street, Lynchburg, 434.329.3200
Use this link to get a 10% discount.
- Lynchburg Grand, 601 Main Street, Lynchburg, 434.528.2500
$119 daily room rate plus taxes and fees. Reservations must be made
prior to Tuesday, May 2, 2023 in order to receive the special Randolph College rate.
- Airbnb (Randolph College is not associated with Airbnb and cannot vouch for any of these listings.)
- Vrbo (Randolph College is not associated with Vrbo and cannot vouch for any of these listings.)
- Reunion Giving
Not only will you get to be with your classmates and friends, but you will also have a Reunion filled with fun activities:
- Class Gatherings: The true reason for a Reunion celebration! Enjoy being with your classmates while you reminisce and get caught up on each other’s lives.
- Alumni Achievement Award Celebration: Celebrate with pride the 2023 Alumni Achievement Award recipients’ accomplishments. You will be wowed and inspired by some of your own.
- Evening Entertainment: Relive your College days while you dance the night away to music.
- Enlightening Lectures: Expand your mind and learn new things during sessions with our president, faculty, and students. Reaffirm your College affinity and meet with College leaders as they share insight into the current state of the College, new academic programs, and life on campus today.
Randolph College reserves the right to cancel an event due to circumstances that would make the event non-viable. Examples of such circumstances would include, but are not limited to, inclement weather and low event enrollment. If the College cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. If an event is postponed, registrants will have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring registration to the same event at the future date. The gift portion of event registration is non-refundable. Individual hotel cancellation policies still apply.
Should you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Alum Office at 434-947-8102.