Black Alumnae and Alumni Weekend
February 2-4, 2024
Registration is now open!
Click here to register.
Schedule of Events (PDF)
Please take a moment to fill out these forms:
- Virginian Hotel, 712 Church Street, Lynchburg, 434.329.3200
- The Virginian has offered the following rate for the weekend, available until December 20, 2023:
- $149/night for King or Double Queen room
- Lynchburg Grand, 601 Main Street, Lynchburg, 434.528.2500
- Lynchburg Grand has offered the following rate for the weekend, available until January 3, 2024:
- $119/night for King or Queen room
- Craddock Terry Hotel, 1312 Commerce Street, Lynchburg, 434.455.1500
- Craddock Terry Hotel has offered the following rate for the weekend, available until January 2, 2024
- $179/night for King or Queen room
- Airbnb (Randolph College is not associated with Airbnb and cannot vouch for any of these listings.)
- Vrbo (Randolph College is not associated with Vrbo and cannot vouch for any of these listings.)
While the weekend’s programming isn’t designed for legacy students, if you are interested in bringing your high school student to explore Randolph College, please let us know so that we can connect you with the Admissions Office.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to engage fully. Please remember that our campus has hills, stairs, and there is a distance from many parking lots. If you require reasonable accommodations, contact the Office of Alumnae and Alumni Relations at 434.947.8102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of registration.
We look forward to welcoming you back on campus.