Important Dates and Deadlines
Submit your application, financial aid forms, and supporting materials well in advance of the deadlines for priority consideration. If you are looking for the Calendar of Open House Events and Visit Days for Prospective Students, click here.
October 1 – FAFSA Opens (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
November 15 – Early Action Application Deadline (non-binding)
- The deadline for submitting an application for Early Action is November 15 of a student’s senior year. This deadline is associated with priority consideration for the scholarships. Unless other arrangements are made, the SAT or ACT should be taken during the junior year or at the earliest opportunity during the senior year. A student will receive a decision when all credentials, including junior-year grades, have been received.
December 1 – FAFSA Application Priority Deadline
December 1 – Spring Application Deadline (First-Year and Transfers)
- First-Year and transfer students who intend to begin study in the spring semester should apply by December 1.
January 11 – Presidential Scholarship Application Deadline
March 1 – Regular Decision Deadline
- The deadline for submitting an application for Regular Decision is March 1 of a student’s senior year. A student will receive a decision when all credentials, including first semester senior-year grades, have been received.
- After the March 1 Regular Decision, students can apply and will be admitted on a rolling basis when all credentials, including first semester senior-year grades, have been received.
June 1 – Enrollment Deposits Due
July 1 – Fall Transfer Student Application Deadline
- Transfer students should apply by July 1 for the fall semester.