TRANSCRIPT REQUEST GUIDELINES
- Transcript requests cannot be accepted by fax, email, or phone call.
- Transcripts, official or unofficial, cannot be faxed or emailed.
- Unofficial transcripts are only available to currently enrolled students through the Students tab on the portal.
- Transcript requests must be signed and dated by the student.
- Transcript request fees (including rush and Express mailing fees) must be paid at the time of the request.
- Checks should be made payable to Randolph College.
- Transcript requests are not processed for currently enrolled students between the last day of classes and the date that final grades are posted for the semester.
- Stratford College — Randolph College is the Official Custodian of the transcripts of Stratford College. Former students of Stratford may order transcripts using any of the options listed below.
- All fees quoted are applicable for the continental United States only. There are no overnight options for international mailings.
- If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office by phone at (434) 947-8143, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person in Main Hall, room 107.
Transcript Ordering Options
- Online through the National Student Clearinghouse
- Mail request to the Registrar’s Office
- In person at the Registrar’s Office
National Student Clearinghouse
NOTE: Effective September 30, 2019, the processing fee for using the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering services increased by 25¢ per recipient. The current prices are reflected below.
- Order your transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse using any major credit card. You will be charged $5.00 per copy plus $2.50 processing fee per destination.
- Rush or Overnight Service: You may select Rush Service for an additional $10 or UPS Overnight Service for an additional $45. For rush or overnight service, the order MUST be received by the College by 9:00 a.m. in order to be processed and mailed the same day. Requests received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed and mailed the following business day.
- Electronic PDF Transcript: Another option through the Clearinghouse is an Electronic PDF Transcript (eTranscript). You will be charged $5 per copy plus $2.50 processing fee per destination plus $1.75 delivery method fee per copy. eTranscript requests for students enrolled beginning Fall 1997 will be processed immediately by the Clearinghouse (assuming there are no holds on the account). eTranscript requests for students enrolled prior to Fall 1997 will be prepared by Registrar’s Office and then delivered by the Clearinghouse. Please note that eTranscripts are only official as long as they remain in the original electronic format. Please contact the recipient of your eTranscript to verify they are willing to accept your transcript via this delivery method.
- IMPORTANT: Select Randolph College as the school from which you’re ordering transcripts. If you attended the school as Randolph-Macon Woman’s College (R-MWC), you will receive an R-MWC transcript. If you attended Stratford College, please add this as a comment in the Special Instructions box.
- Order your transcripts in person at the Registrar’s Office on the first floor of Main Hall. Transcript Request Forms are available at the office.
- Payment may be made by cash or check only. Official transcripts are $5 per copy.
- You may also select rush service (the request is processed within 24 hours of receipt and sent out by regular mail) for an additional $10 UPS overnight service for an additional $45. For rush or overnight service, the order MUST be received by the College by 9 a.m. in order to be processed and mailed the same day. Requests received after 9 a.m. will be processed and mailed the following business day.