An apostille is a specialized certificate attached to an original document to verify that it is legitimate and authentic. They are often needed in adoptions, extraditions, applications for jobs or graduate programs abroad, and certain business transactions.
To obtain an apostille on a Randolph College document:
- Submit a written request with signature detailing which document(s) need to be apostilled (transcript and/or diploma). Requests should be sent to:
Randolph College Registrar’s Office
2500 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24503
Scanned copies of the signed request may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails without signatures are not accepted.
- Request official transcript (separate fee), if needed. To request a transcript, click the link below.
- Provide original diploma, copy of diploma, or request duplicate diploma (separate fee), if needed. To request a replacement diploma, click the link below.
- The Office of the Registrar will provide notarized letters for each document to be apostilled.
- The notarized letters and documents will be returned to the requestor for completion of the apostille process through the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Office.
- Questions about this process may be sent to email@example.com
For information on how to complete the apostille process through the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Office in Richmond, VA, click here. This information will also be included when the Registrar’s Office returns the notarized letter(s) and document(s) to the requestor.
Order an Official Transcript
Order a Duplicate Diploma