Orientation and Check-In
Orientation for New First-Year Students
August 18-21, 2022
New Student Orientation occurs immediately prior to the fall semester to introduce all new students to the many aspects of Randolph College including student life, academic policies, and the honor code. The goal of our orientation program is to make our students feel right at home in the Randolph community. A special orientation session for families and parents is held on check-in day.
Downloadable Orientation Schedules (PDF)
|Check-In for New Students
Thursday, August 18, 2022
Hampson Commons Student Center, Main Hall
- Upon arrival at campus, park your vehicle in the Bell Hall lot located off of North Princeton Circle.
- Do NOT unload your car before checking in.
- Once you leave your vehicle, proceed to the Main Hall lobby to begin your check-in process. There will be volunteers to help you find your way.
- At check-in, new first-year students will receive their Paw Pass (student ID), room key, an information packet, and instructions for moving into their residence hall. Various offices will be available to answer questions.
- Be advised that all students must complete the check-in process before receiving their room key.
- Once you have completed the process you may pick up your key and begin moving into your room.
Check your randolphcollege.edu email for updates.
Important Check-In Documents