Friday, May 11- Sunday, May 13, 2018
The program contains the speakers, musical selections, academic awards and honors, explanations of academic symbols and regalia, class officers, and student government officers. The program includes a list of students who were degree candidates with their name, degree, field of study, hometown, and honors. This document is not an official record of degrees awarded. The student’s transcript is the official record of the College.
Official photos from the ceremony are available for free download here. Use password rcgrad to download.
News Coverage and Social Media
Friday, May 11, 2018
- 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. – Final Friday (Undergraduates only please – attendance is required), Hampson Commons, Student Center
- 3:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. – Daisy Chain, front steps of Martin Science Building
- 4 p.m.-5:30 p.m. – Senior Cocktail Party (undergraduates only please), President’s House. Shuttles will depart Main Hall Lobby beginning at 3:55 p.m. Dress: cocktail attire.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
- 11 a.m. – Baccalaureate Service, Houston Memorial Chapel
- 4 p.m.-5:30 p.m. – Garden Party, Student Center and Michels Plaza
Sunday, May 13, 2018
- 8 a.m. – Mandatory Rehearsal for Graduates and Squires, Meet at Michels Plaza (if rain, Smith Banquet Hall)
- 10 a.m. – Commencement Exercises, The Dell
(Rain site: Smith Memorial Theatre, Smith Hall)
- 11:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. – Buffet Lunch, Cheatham Dining Hall, a buffet lunch is available for purchase; no reservations required. Graduates are guests of honor of the College.