Applying to Randolph as a transfer student is straightforward and simple. Just follow the basic steps outlined below. Questions? Contact us .
1. Submit the transfer student application along with your $35 application fee. You can choose to...
- Apply online with our Randolph College Application
- Download the application (PDF) and mail it to Admissions, or
- Use the Common Application Form -When you log in to your Common Application, search for "Randolph College" on the "Search for Colleges" page and send us your completed application
Be sure to check our deadlines to make sure you submit the application on time.
2. Submit the following materials to the Admissions Office:
3. Schedule a visit to campus! We'd love to see you, and it's a great way to see if Randolph is the place for you.
4. Explore financial aid and scholarship options.