Mailroom & Copy Center
Academic Year Hours:
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Stamps available until 2:30 p.m.
US Mail pickup: noon
- Saturday 10 a.m.- noon for mail or package pickup only.
Mailroom/Copy Center Representatives:
Tara Roberts, Mailroom Supervisor,
Gianna DeMarco, Copy Center Representative,
- Mail and Package Receipt and Shipment
- Stamps available for purchase
Copy Center Services:
- Self-Service Copying
- Information on Copy and One Color Ink Printing Service
- Supply Service for Standard Copy papers, Card Stock, and Envelopes
- Order Service for Special Order Paper Stock
General Mailroom Information
- Mail received at the Mailroom by 11 a.m. Monday-Friday will go out the same day.
- UPS Package Receipt and Shipment are available until 2:00 p.m. Monday- Friday.
- Regular Stamps (up to two books) may be purchased until 2:30 p.m. Monday- Friday.
- Please alert the Mailroom staff 24+ hrs. in advance when sending mailings with over 500 pieces.
- Special requests made of the Mailroom staff will be handled as resources allow.
Forwarding Services for Students
Over the summer the Mailroom can provide forwarding services for USPS-FIRST CLASS MAIL ONLY
- Returning Students up to three months
- Graduating Seniors up to six months
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Plan to receive packages at least 3 days prior to leaving school for the summer.
- Only USPS FIRST CLASS Packages will be forwarded.
- Federal Express & UPS Packages will be returned to sender beginning one week after graduation.
- Magazines, newspapers, & similar items are not sent via FIRST CLASS MAIL, and are therefore not able to be forwarded. Communicate address changes directly with editor/circulation dept. or business offices for such mailings.
- USPS Address change forms don’t work well when forwarding from a centralized mailing address like the College’s.
In order to have your mail forwarded, you must fill out a forwarding request form provided at the window in the Mailroom or email mailto:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are planning to stay on campus during the summer, please communicate the dates of your stay with the Mailroom staff in order to continue to receive your mail.