Transfer and Adult Students
New Transfer and Adult Students Information
Transfering to a new college or beginning your college career later in life can be a daunting experience. We want to make your transition to Randolph as seamless as possible. So, what do you do next?
- Pay Your Enrollment Deposit - You need to pay your enrollment deposit by May 1 in order to guarantee enrollment. After May 1, deposits are accepted based on space availability. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
- Log-in to the Portal - Once you pay your enrollment deposit, you will receive a letter and an e-mail from our IT Department with instructions on how to accesss our Randolph Portal at http://my.randolphcollege.edu. The portal is your one-stop resource for all cmspu information including required enrollment forms and actions.
- Check Out NextStop:Randolph - Next Stop: Randolph will help you navigate essential infromation about orientation, housing services, if applicable, and important forms.
- Register for One-Day Transfer Orientation Session (September 1) (required)
As Dean Wallace says, "Nothing in life happens without a form." Here are the forms you should complete:
Complete Academic Form
Sign-up for Housing, if applicable (see Next Stop: Randolph) - Housing Form/Roommate Selection Questionnaire
Complete Medical Forms (see Next Stop: Randolph):
- Medical Record (for Residential Students)
- Medical Record (for Off-Campus and Prime Time Students)
- Varsity Athlete Medical History (additional form: Athletes only)
Health Insurance - if you already have health insurance, you can waive the Randolph College policy (the College will provide more information on health insurance as soon as it's available.)
Complete your financial forms.
If you have questions, please contact Kim Sheldon.