Next Stop: Randolph
Information for incoming first-year, transfer and Prime Time students
You've finished the application process and made your choice...welcome to Randolph College! We are thrilled that you will be joining us in the fall. So, what should you do next? Below is a checklist of everything you need to get started.
- Pay Your Enrollment Deposit - You need to pay your $300 enrollment deposit by May 1 in order to guarantee enrollment. After May 1, deposits are accepted based on space availability. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
- Log-in to the Portal - Once you pay your enrollment deposit, you will receive a letter and an e-mail from our IT Department with instructions on how to access our Randolph Portal at my.randolphcollege.edu. The portal, your access to all campus information, provides a one-stop source for tracking required forms and actions.
- Check out Next Stop: Randolph - your guide to transitioning to college. Next Stop: Randolph, mailed to you when you deposit, will help you navigate essential information about housing, services, and important forms. There's a checklist at the front of the guide with important information on forms and deadlines.
- Register now for Fall Orientation! All new first-year students are required to participate in Fall Orientation beginning on August 24. If you attended one of the optional summer sessions, you are automatically signed-up for Fall orientation and do not need to register again. Transfer students have an option of choosing full, fall orientation or a one day orientation session. Separate parent programs are available as part of Fall Orientation programming as well.
First Years (Mandatory):
Transfer Students Only:
Questions concerning Fall Orientation? Contact Kim Sheldon.
- Sign into the portal by June 1. The Randolph College portal is your one-stop online connection to all the information you will need in order to prepare for advising and class registration, tracking completed forms, and receiving vital information and updates. After submitting your enrollment deposit, you will receive an e-mail and letter with log-in information. Please log into the portal as soon as you receive your log-in instructions.
- Academic Guide - Wondering how to get started with class choices? Click on "Academic Information". The academic Step-by-Step Guide is designed to give you the essential information you'll need to begin the registration process for the fall term. Read the information carefully BEFORE you fill out the required forms. You will use the guide to complete the online preference form by June 1.
- Consider SUPER-sizing! SUPER (Step Up to Physical Science and Engineering at Randolph) is a special, intensive course for entering students. This course is appropriate for any student who wants to get a head start and get ready for college. It is a transition course that will focus on math and science skills; you should particularly consider this if you hope to be a math or physical science major. Space is limited! Register now! Students in this course will need to arrive at Randolph on August 11.
- Early Bird Registration for SUPER transition course starts May 1
- International students must apply by June 1 (in order to get visa paperwork done in time)
- Final registration date for SUPER transition course (optional) is July 15
Below are a list of forms that you will need to complete by the indicated deadline date. All your forms are located on the enrollment checklist on the Portal. You will need your USER NAME and PASSWORD to access the Portal. Once you enter the Portal, you will see a tab when you log-in. Just under the "Alerts" channel in the left column, you will find the checklist entitled, "Enrollment Forms and Requirements."
Forms and Important Information by category:
Advising (Click on "Academic Information" Link above for information and online forms)
- Course Preference and Self-Assessment Forms (new first-year students) due by June 1 if you are attending the summer orientation session in June.
- Course Preference and Self-Assessment Form (transfer students)) due by June 1.
- Complete Mathematics Information Form due by June 1.
- Riding Background Questionnaire (optional) due by July 1
- Final Official High School Transcript (first-year and transfer students) due by July 1.
- Final College Transcripts for Dual-Enrolled High School Students due by July 1.
- Final Official College Transcript (transfer students) due by July 1.
- AP, IB A Level or CAPE Scores (first-year students) due by July 31.
- Signed Financial Aid Award Letter due by May 1
- Student Employment Application (if eligible for campus employment) due by July 1.
- Optional Monthly Payment Plan first payment due on July 31. Deadline for signing up is August 15.
- VTAG Application (Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant - for current VA residents only) due by June 15.
- Health Information Form (for students living in residence halls) due by July 1.
- Non-residential Immunization Form (for day and Prime Time students living off campus) due by July 1.
- Deadline to submit proof of health insurance is August 15.
- Student Health Services Voluntary Enrollment (for Day and Prime Time Student living off campus) must be submitted prior to September 30.
Other Important Forms and Information:
- Arrival Form
- International Student Handbook
- Student/Varsity Athlete Forms (required before participation in team practice) due by July 1.
Other useful links: