New Student Orientation -- Class of 2017
Information for incoming first-year and transfer students
Enrolling this fall? Great!
Here's what you need to do next:
- Pay Your Enrollment Deposit - You need to pay your $300 enrollment deposit by May 1 in order to guarantee enrollment. After May 1, deposits are accepted based on space availability. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
- Log-in to the Portal - Once you pay your enrollment deposit, you will receive a letter and an e-mail from our IT Department with instructions on how to access our Randolph Portal at http://my.randolphcollege.edu. The portal is your one-stop resource for all campus information including required enrollment forms and actions.
- Check Out Next Stop: Randolph - Next Stop: Randolph will help you navigate essential information about orientation, housing services, if applicable, and important forms.
- Register for Fall Orientation and Get Ready for Randolph Summer Sessions (see below).
All new students are required to attend Fall Orientation. In addition, students may also opt to attend one of the Get Ready for Randolph early orientation sessions to get a leg up on advising and course registration. Online registration available March 16
Required for all new students:
- Aug 28-Sep 1 - Fall Orientation
Optional: (pick only one)
- Jun 22 - Get Ready for Randolph Session I (1 Day)
- Jun 23 - Get Ready for Randolph Session II (1 Day)
- Jun 28-29 - Get Ready for Randolph Session III (2 Day, Overnight)
As Dean Wallace says, "Nothing in life happens without a form." Here are the forms you should complete:
- Sign-up for Courses - Course Preference and Preliminary Registration Form (Please review FYS 101 Section Descriptions before completing this form). To be eligible for early/priority course registration, all completed academic forms must be received by June 1 (Check your email for the link to the Course Preference and Preliminary Registration Form).
First-Semester Courses Open to First-Year Students
FYS 101 Section Descriptions
- Sign-up for Housing (see Next Stop: Randolph) - Housing Form/Roommate Selection Questionnaire
- Complete Medical Forms (see Next Stop: Randolph):
- Medical Record (for Residential Students)
- Medical Record (for Off-Campus and Prime Time Students)
- Varsity Athlete Medical History (additional form: Athletes only)
- Health Insurance - If you already have health insurance, you can waive the Randolph College policy (the College will provide more information on health insurance as soon as it's available.)
- Complete your financial forms.
If you have questions, please contact Kim Sheldon.