Apply as an International Student
As a student from outside the United States, you’ll find a warm and welcoming environment at Randolph College. We value diversity and a global perspective is a key feature of the College’s educational program.
Applying to Randolph is straightforward and simple. Just follow the basic steps outlined below. Questions? Contact us.
- Submit an application via one of the following methods
- Send your official secondary school transcript and leaving certificate (if applicable) directly to the Admissions Office.
- Request that your results from the SAT I, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS be sent to Randolph College. Our SAT and TOEFL code is 5567.
- Submit an essay of at least 400 words on a topic of your choice.
- Optional: Submit two letters of recommendation: one from your English teacher if English is not your first language, and one from your guidance counselor. Be sure to note at the top of the forms the date by which you would like them returned to the Admissions Office.