Apply as an International Student
As a student from outside the United States, you’ll find a warm and welcoming environment at Randolph College. International students make up 12 percent of our student body and represent 30 nations. A global perspective is a key feature of the College’s educational program.
Applying to Randolph is straightforward and simple. Just follow the basic steps outlined below. Questions? Contact us.
- Submit an application via one of the following methods
- Submit two : one from your English teacher if English is not your first language, and one from your guidance counselor. Be sure to note at the top of the forms the date by which you would like them returned to the Admissions Office.
- Request that your results from the SAT I, TOEFL, or IELTS be sent to Randolph College. Our SAT code is 5567, and our TOEFL code is 5567.
- Forward your official secondary school transcript and leaving certificate (if applicable) directly to the Admissions Office.
- Submit an essay of at least 400 words on a topic of your choice.